The ECB Scholarship Program gives individuals a unique chance to gain an understanding of the ECB‘s central banking and banking supervision activities, as well as explore the job opportunities available there.
Are you a woman currently enrolled, or about to enroll, on a master’s degree in one of these fields – economics, statistics, engineering and computing – at a university or business school in Europe?
If so, apply for the European Central Bank (ECB) Scholarship for Women 2023-2024.
The ECB wants to change the lives of the women selected for this scholarship. Their goal is to support their education and boost their careers, both in general and in the areas of central banking and banking supervision.
This scholarship has been set up to give female students from the European Union who come from disadvantaged backgrounds the chance to further their education in economics, statistics, engineering and computing.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You are a woman.
- You are a citizen of an EU Member State.
- You are currently enrolled, or are about to enroll, on a master’s course in economics, statistics, engineering or computing at a European university or business school.
- You are facing a funding gap that may prevent you from pursuing your studies.
- You obtained excellent grades in your undergraduate studies (i.e. for your bachelor’s degree).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- A grant of €10,000
- A study visit to the ECB
- Insight into the ECB’s central banking and banking supervision work
- The opportunity to meet your fellow scholars and the ECB’s Women in Leadership network
- Advice and mentoring from an ECB economist or an expert in the field of banking supervision, statistics, engineering or computing
- Proof of acceptance, or preliminary acceptance, onto a master’s course in one of the relevant fields of study for the 2023-24 academic year.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate qualifications, your academic record and, if applicable, evidence of your highest level of completed studies.
- Proof of household income/financial need.
Method of Application
To apply you will need to:
- Explain the motivation behind your studies and detail your career aspirations;
- Outline your current funding situation.
Apply for the 2023-24 academic year by completing the registration form and emailing it (as an Excel file), together with your CV and all your supporting documents (in a single PDF file), to ECBWS_CVs@ecb.europa.eu.
- Applications for the 2023-24 academic year are open from 2 May to 21 May 2023.
- We plan to hold online interviews in June 2023 and to inform the successful candidates by July 2023.
- Host: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All European Member Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €10,000 Grants
- Deadline: May 21, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE