PAU is dedicated to helping students become tomorrow‘s leaders by offering high quality education and a lifelong support system. Our four–year program provides the tools for achieving success and helps students to accomplish their goals.
Our community of successful alumni further extends a plethora of career opportunities, enabling you to build and nurture relationships that last a lifetime.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have completed secondary school education
- must be an African
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Fifteen percent of our students will be eligible to receive tuition assistance or scholarships. Five percent of them will receive full scholarships, and the remaining ten percent will receive partial scholarships.
On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
Students on scholarships and others who wish to may receive further financial aid by participating in the work-study programme. Students in the work-study programme work at different jobs at the university and are paid for the number of hours of work they put in per month. They may work for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
In addition to need-based scholarships, we also offer financing options such as a parent payment plan and the opportunity to pre-pay tuition fees (subject to any increases that the University will implement later).
- The required scholarship documents include:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ salary slip (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ bank statements of business account (for both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if unemployed or not in business)
- Other documents may be requested if necessary.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
Method of Application
Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
- Before submission, Candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
- Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.