A well-established manufacturing company is seeking to hire an IT Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and coordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS), IPTV, Telephony systems, and other software vendors.
- Oversee the configuration and operation of MAN/LAN, IP-PBX, Servers, Workstations, and the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Manage, schedule, delegate responsibilities, and supervise the IT Team, including evaluating reports submitted by team members.
- Develop and implement IT-related Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Protocols for the IT Department and for IT Resources in user departments.
- Develop and implement the usage of system-level profiling tools and network monitoring systems to enhance application and network performance profiling.
- Manage active directory and maximize its utility in the organization.
- Create and implement a preventive maintenance schedule for all IT hardware and software.
- Lead in establishing project scope, technical strategy, budget, and staffing requirements for new IT initiatives.
- Manage Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Processes, ensuring daily backups are taken.
- Update and enforce policies and procedures related to PCI compliance.
- Maintain a Help desk with progress tracking and escalation to identify and implement solutions to IT-related challenges.
- Ensure that IT Audit recommendations are implemented following relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor and maintain an accurate inventory of hardware, passwords, and software licenses.
- Regularly report to management and the Group Head of IT on the status of IT.
- Stay updated on the latest technology trends and security risks and adjust the risk posture accordingly.
- Be ready to perform other IT or Systems related tasks assigned by management.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology-related field.
- Possession of Recognized Industry certifications (e.g., Microsoft/Cisco or equivalents).
- A Master’s degree in any Information Technology-related field is an advantage.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Operations and IT support roles.
- At least two (2) years of supervisory/managerial experience.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCTS, or MCITP for Windows Server, MCDST for workstations.
- Flexibility with working hours, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Proficiency in hospitality-related applications and/or systems (Opera PMS, Oracle Micros Simphony, Key Card Systems, IPBX, IPTV, Sage, Microsoft Office, Booking Engines, OTAs, and Channel Managers).
- Strong troubleshooting skills for hardware and software issues.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of managing and motivating the team.
|Job Expires||Nov 01, 2023|