KUT Doctoral Scholarships 2024 in Japan is Open for all International applicants who want to gain their higher education abroad. Applications for Fully Supported Scholarships are accepted from people all around the world who desire to complete their Ph.D. degree programs. At the undergraduate level, Kochi University provides a variety of programs in Major Topics and Specializations like Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, Medicine, Dentistry, Regional Studies, and Nursing. For this scholarship, there will be no application fee. Also check Swansea University Scholarships 2023.
The Japanese government has started a variety of initiatives each year to increase the number of foreign students in the nation to 300,000. One of the best programs is the Kochi University Scholarship. Both domestic and foreign applicants are eligible for the award. The scholarship is fully funded and pays for all expenses incurred while studying in Japan. To be eligible for admission, international students who want to attend any Japanese university must pass English language competency exams. For admissions purposes, Japanese colleges typically have TOEFL, TEPS, and IELTS testing centers. KUT provides comprehensive education in a multidisciplinary setting throughout a three-year curriculum.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
Undergraduate students at Kochi University of Technology will be given a fully-funded scholarship that covers both their tuition and living costs. Candidates will further get:
- 150,000 yen for travel and accommodation costs (Only international applicants living outside of Japan).
- 150,000 yen/month is paid as a salary for the research project work in order to cover living expenses. Candidates must pay a specific amount of tax on this compensation, though.
- Exemption from the 30,000 yen entrance fee, the 300,000 yen registration fee, and the 535,800 yen annual tuition fee.
KUT Doctoral Scholarships 2024 Descriptions:
Offered Degrees: Ph.D. Degrees
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
University Name: Kochi University
Host Country: Japan
Application Last Date:
1st Round: 17th March 2024
2nd Round: 15th September 2024
Candidates are welcomed by Kochi University of Technology if they satisfy all eligibility conditions, which include:
- To apply for a project, candidates must have the consent of the SSP project leader they selected.
- In contrast to the master’s degrees provided by KUT, candidates must also hold degrees from an authorized university. Candidates may also apply if they can finish their degree prior to the KUT registration deadline.
- Therefore, at the time of registration, candidates must be 35 years of age or younger.
- Candidates must also possess solid bachelor’s and master’s degrees from esteemed institutions in addition to a strong academic record.
- possess a goal, adequate information, and research abilities before beginning a project.
- Candidates will also require to be really proficient in English.
The following documentation is needed to apply for the scholarship:
- copies of academic credentials in English or Japanese, including master’s degrees.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- recent transcripts from schools.
- original health certificate in English or Japanese, issued within the last six months.
- Printed copies of your earlier works.
- a duplicate of your passport or other identification documents, such as a birth certificate or citizenship certificate.
- certificate of competency in English.
- One of the following certificates of test results must be presented: TOEFL iBT, IELTS, CET-6, or WSK.
- Proposal for research.
Application Last Date:
The Kochi University of Technology will accept the Doctoral Scholarship application form
- 1st Round 17th March 2024
- 2nd Round 15th September 2024
How to Apply KUT Doctoral Scholarships 2024:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested to apply are required to complete the pre-application online form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree academic transcript (original) in English or Japanese
- Master’s degree academic transcript (original) in English or Japanese
- Master’s degree certificate (original) in English or Japanese
- A copy of the intending applicant’s master’s thesis in English
- Two signed recommendation letters in English or Japanese
- Research Outline
- Certificate of health (original) in English or Japanese issued within the past 6 months.
- Certificate of English ability
- Copies of your past publications
- Certificate of Japanese ability
- Copy of your passport ID pages
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a master’s degree from an accredited institution or hold a degree from an accredited institution in China comparable to the master’s degree offered at KUT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 72 to 94
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0
- CET-6 certificate