GIDEC Endoscopy Centre is searching for a Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA) to join their team.
Position: Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA) Reporting to: Medical Director
Jobs In Ghana
- Company: GIDEC Endoscopy Centre
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
The primary objective of this role is to support the efficient delivery of pharmacy services by coordinating day-to-day operations and dispensing medications under the supervision of a licensed Pharmacist. The MCA will be responsible for supplying pharmaceuticals to pharmacy clients, working under the guidance of a Pharmacist.
- Assist in dispensing prescription medications in compliance with established standard operating procedures.
- Contribute to the smooth execution of daily pharmacy operations.
- Provide medications and guidance to patients under the oversight of a licensed Pharmacist or Medical Practitioner.
- Uphold the security protocols for all pharmaceutical products per standard operating procedures.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Possession of an MCA Certification from a recognised institution.
- Key Competencies: Strong communication skills, ability to comprehend and execute instructions, keen attention to detail, manual dexterity, and proficiency in computer usage.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
Location: East Legon, Accra
Related Article: Jumia Graduate Internship Programme For Young Africans 2024
Method of Application
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15 November, 2023