Queen Mary university Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science.
This initiative is aimed at providing financial support for female and/or black students who are currently underrepresented in certain fields of study. The scholarships are intended to help these students pursue their educational goals.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
This scholarship provides funding for advanced study in the disciplines of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Science.
At Queen Mary, you become a part of a warm and welcoming international family.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £15,480 Living Allowance | £2,200 Travel Scholarship | £1,700 Equipment grant
- Deadline: June 5, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
In order to be eligible for the Queen Mary University of london Scholarship, applicants must meet certain requirements:
- Be a UK or International student. you must be a new student who has applied to study one of the eligible programmes at the university. Additionally, you must meet the criteria for admission to the university and have a proven track record of academic excellence. Applicants should have a strong interest in the fields of artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science.
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship program will provide tuition fees up to £12,250 (or £28,950 for students from abroad), a yearly living stipend of £15,480, an annual £2,200 travel grant, and a one–time equipment grant of £1,700.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc in Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), MSc Robotics (FT) program.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV.
Method of Application
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 31 July 2024.
- First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
- Please download and complete the Scholarship Application Form 2024 [DOC 32KB].
- Please send your completed application form, offer letter from the university and CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label all your documents with your first and last name.
Deadline: June 5, 2024