DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships is a scholarship that provides free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. It is designed to allow international and German students to take part in the Summer University program at TU Berlin and experience the university‘s various opportunities and activities.
Participants will also have a chance to explore the city of Berlin and gain valuable cultural experience. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and provides a stipend to cover living costs.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
Scholarship Details for DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships:
The DAAD and the Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin) are offering scholarships to support students participating in the TU Berlin Summer University. Scholarships are available to help cover the costs associated with the program.
The selection process will be carried out by the Scholarship Commission of the TU Berlin Summer University.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
Scholarship Requirements for DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships:
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a current student (enrolled) at the time of application
- You must reside outside of Germany
- 3. You must fulfil the requirements of the TU Berlin Summer School: All applicants are required to be proficient in English (B2, CEFR)and have completed at least one year of university (or can demonstrate equivalent work experience).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship funding is available as follows:
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- Partial travel expenses support (for flight costs, calculated based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to ONE applicant only.
Every applicant who submits an application to the TU Berlin Summer University will be taken into consideration for all three of the available scholarships.
IMPORTANT: All participants who are awarded a scholarship under items (1) or (2) above, will still be required to pay the course fees on their own. Please check the course details on our website for fee information.
To apply for a scholarship, please include the following documents and combine them into one PDF:
- Motivation letter (approx. 1-2 pages)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Transcript of records (official grade list)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory). Note: unsigned letters will not be considered
Method of Application
Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Register for the TU Berlin Summer School on via our online registration portal, selecting the course that you wish to participate in. Scholarship applications can only be submitted for on-campus courses.
- Complete all the required steps as prompted but do not pay the 60€ registration fee
- Upload your application as one PDF file including the 4 documents listed below. The application should be uploaded in the “DOCUMENTS section” of the application form (in the online registration portal).