UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships aims to promote capacity building and research activities in UNESCO’s Member States in the field of science and engineering.
Students at AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow are given the opportunity to pursue an individual research program in the fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
Applications are invited for 20 UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships for applicants from Africa, Arab states, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture.
UNESCO’s programmes contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined in Agenda 2030, adopted by the UN General Assembly in 2015.
- Be proficient in reading and writing in English
- Applicants must hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor of Eng (B.Eng) or a Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree,
- No more than 40 year-old of age.
Fellowship Duration and Reward
Award offered by Polish Authorities:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus in Kraków
- Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- International travel expenses from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland;
- Health insurance
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
The deadline for Nigerian applicants is April 21, 2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Host Country: Poland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Accommodation | Monthly allowance | Travel Expenses waiver
- Deadline: April 28, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE