Learn Africa Scholarships over the years offered 630 scholarships have been awarded to African women from 42 different countries through the Learn Africa program. The program seeks to boost the skills and knowledge of African women, by offering scholarship grants to postgraduate students studying in Africa. Learn Africa has since 2013 opened up opportunities for these women to gain access to quality education and training so they may become active contributors in the job market. Study-In-Spain: Learn Africa Scholarships For African Women (Fully-Funded)
It also helps them develop their career paths as well as earns recognition at a variety of institutions across different fields such Caribbean universities, engineering schools and more specialised medical colleges; showing that even though fewer than 5% of international student mobility is from Black backgrounds these individuals can still be successful following their dreams Over the past few years, 630 scholarships have been granted to African female students from 42 different countries through the Learn Africa initiative.
Aiming to improve skill–sets among young women within an African context; this programme has given participants access – since 2013 –to higher quality educational programmes, empowering them throughout degree courses which help prepare for success with respect towards securing employment later on or continuing studies at other renowned institutes worldwide including engineering schools or specialist medical colleges–despite barely 5% being represented by black international scholars into higher education taking overseas journeys .
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
To mark the tenth anniversary of its establishment, the Women for Africa Foundation has returned with a more comprehensive training program than ever before, featuring three distinct methods – in–person instruction, online teaching and hybrid classes. By providing flexible options to African female students, they are able to select a model that works best for them.
Women for Africa Foundation opens applications for African women for training and graduate scholarships.
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. For Postgraduate Scholarships, the Degree title is required. The required degree can vary depending on the requested scholarship (See details of each scholarship).
- Meet the specific requirements and technical/technologic material of each type of scholarship.
- Only one application per person
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
A specialised comittee will make a first evaluation of all the applications based on the following documents:
- Reference letter(s)
- Motivation letter
- Language Skills
- Project (if required)
The final selection of candidates will be agreed upon with each of the partner universities and the outcome will be made public on our website in June (www.mujeresporafrica.es). Selected candidates will also receive a personal notification through e-mail (to the e-mail address provided in the application form).
The final outcome will not be personally communicated to unsuccessful candidates
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Online scholarships cover only tuition fees.
- Face-to-face scholarships cover the following costs:
- Tuition fees
- Round trip
- Accommodation and meals (either in a University Hall or through the provision of a monthly allowance)
- Health insurance
IT IS NOT guaranteed that scholarships will cover other expenses such as:
- Re-enrollment fees for subjects failed at the ordinary or extraordinary exams.
- Internet connection for online scholarships.
- Costs associated to the issuance of the visa to travel to Spain.
- The legalization, recognition and translation of university degrees and academic records (the host University will require these documents).
- The issuance of the certificate once the studies in Spain have been sucessfully completed.
- Any other daily expenses including, but not limited to, local transport.
- Each scholarship is just for a single person; in no case will support of any kind (financial, consular, accommodation, etc.) be granted for potential accompanying family members (children, parents, siblings, spouse, etc.).
Documents Required for Application
- National identity documents
- CV + INFO
- Diploma / certificate / university degree (as required)
- Academic record
- Motivation letter + INFO
- Reference or recommendation letter/s + INFO
- Official language level accreditation if required + INFO
- Research project
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
CLCIK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: April 12, 2023
- Host Country: Spain
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships | Internships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Airfare Ticket | Monthly Allowance
- Deadline: April 12, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
kindly subscribe to our newspaper or join any of our social media platforms to get new post updates.