Study-In-Switzerland: 2023 ETH Zurich ETH4D Research to Action Grants for International Students .ETH Zurich ETH4D Research to Action Grants aims to bridge the gap between academic research and practice.
This grant enables students and researchers to connect with practitioners, guaranteeing that the outcomes of their work are applied, shared, and have a positive effect on global development.
ETH4D supports bachelor, master and doctoral students as well as post-doctoral and senior scientists with up to 5 kCHF.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
The applicant is required to submit an operational and financial report to the grant office of ETH4D within three months of the project‘s completion. This report should include two pages of information on the most significant accomplishments, difficulties encountered, and images of the actions undertaken, as well as any lessons that were learned.
Also, applicants must submit one of the following items:
- Documentation of a prototype of a new product or service
- A short video that explains the project to a non-scientific audience
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- The applicants must be employed or enrolled at ETH Zurich.
- The applicants with projects revolving around activities in a “least-?developed”, “low-income” and “lower-middle-income” country and direct involvement of collaborating institutions or agencies from said countries will be given preference.
- Applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of their desired study programme at the bachelor, master, doctoral, or postdoctoral level, to secure admission.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- ETH4D supports bachelor, master and doctoral students as well as post-doctoral and senior scientists with up to 5 kCHF.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Project description and objectives (Downloadtemplate project description (PDF, 58 KB)vertical_align_bottom)
- If applicable, letter of support from a non-?academic partner or collaborator
- Detailed budget (Downloadtemplate budget (XLSX, 11 KB)vertical_align_bottom). Please note that this grant does not cover expenses from the past.
- Financial confirmation letter by ETH professor or unit (more details in the criteria document)
- CV of the applicant, including publication list (max. 3 pages)
- One reference letter from within ETH
Method of Application
Applications for the project should be submitted no later than 6 weeks prior to the expected start date. There is no deadline for applications, as they can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
Please complete the electronic application form and upload all required documents in the annex.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: April 30, 2023
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 5,000 Swiss Franc
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE