International undergraduates can receive scholarships to Canadian University Dubai if they showcase outstanding academic achievement. These awards are based on the attainment of the student in their studies.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
The scholarships offer up to $11,633 payable towards tuition as partial scholarships for successful candidates and high academic achievers.
Canadian University Dubai has earned a prestigious reputation in the United Arab Emirates as a world–class institution with its beautiful structures and advanced facilities. It has been ranked among the top 2% of universities worldwide (601–650) by the QS World University Rankings for 2022, placing it in the top four in the UAE.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are provided to students who are registered full time for at least four credit–bearing courses per semester. Applications for students facing financial hardship or with special needs may be considered on an individual basis, though a minimum of four credits is usually recommended.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarships, the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Individuals can submit their application multiple years in a row, however scholarships will only be applicable for two consecutive semesters, which are the Fall and Spring semesters. Scholarships are not applicable for the Summer term.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- You can submit multiple applications for scholarships, as long as you fulfil the requisite qualifications. If a learner is qualified for several deductions, scholarships, or discounts, they will have the opportunity to pick the option that is the most beneficial.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly to receive and maintain your scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 50% TUITION WAIVER: High school students need to have attained an academic average of 99%* or above to apply for a 50% tuition waiver.For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA after the semester must be 3.98 or higher to continue receiving a 50% tuition waiver.
- 40% TUITION WAIVER: High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 95 – 98.9%* to apply for a 40% tuition waiver.For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA after the semester must be between 3.95 – 3.97 to continue receiving a 40% tuition waiver.
- 30% TUITION WAIVER: High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 90 – 94.9%* to apply for a 30% tuition waiver.For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA after the semester must be between 3.9 – 3.94 to continue receiving a 30% tuition waiver.
- 20% TUITION WAIVER: High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 85 – 89.9%* to apply for a 20% tuition waiver.For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA after the semester must be between 3.85 – 3.89 to continue receiving a 20% tuition waiver.
- 10% TUITION WAIVER (RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY): High school students who were granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver for their first semester at CUD and have maintained a 3.8 – 3.84 CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on the subsequent semester.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
- The scholarship committee will not consider late or incomplete scholarship applications.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to firstname.lastname@example.org