UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship is for international students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution. UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship For International Students Study In UK
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across the world. Check out some selected opportunities below;
Those who receive this scholarship will be obligated to complete an internship within the International Office or a different department while also performing representative responsibilities for the University throughout the term of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective student
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Successful applicants will be awarded 50% tuition fees
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
Method of Application
- You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- The successful applicants will be notified by the end of June 2023.
- You will have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 50% Tuition Fee waiver
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE