University of Alberta Scholarships Canada (Fully Funded) IN 2023
Applications are invited to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada. Fully Funded Scholarships are also offered by the university. All International Students and Citizens of Canada are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of Alberta. Most talented students those who want to undertake their Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree are encouraged to apply. University is offering a lot of scholarships for needy and talented students.
University of Alberta (UAlberta) was established in 1908 and is public institution located in Alberta. QS World University Rankings has ranked Alberta at 119th in the world and 5th in the country. More 39,000 national and international students from 150 countries are accepted in the university.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: University of Alberta
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International & National
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 March 2023.
These Scholarships are available for Bachelors and Graduate degree programs. No need to apply separately for these scholarships. University automatically considered for this scholarship after getting admission.
International Student Scholarships:
New first year students of undergraduate degree programs are eligible for these scholarships having Student Visa Permit. These scholarships have a value of up to $9,000 which is payable for four years.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada for International Students has a Multiple Funding Sources like, Canadian Government and Alberta Government
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for Bachelors Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree you must hold Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission in PhD Degree, Masters Degree certificate is required.
There are four intakes every year for international students to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada. Deadline for each intake is given below:
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
How to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships?
Applicants can apply Online for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada. Visit the “Apply Now” link and create your account to start your application. Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents.