Job Opportunity: Supervisor at CWAY Foods Nigeria
CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd (CWAY Group) is a multinational company focused on the production and wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, and food & beverages in African and Asian countries.
As we strengthen our presence in the industry, we are committed to sustaining growth and contributing to the economic development of the countries where we operate by providing employment opportunities and fostering business development.
We welcome applications from individuals who are interested and qualified to apply for the position of Supervisor at CWAY Foods Nigeria.
Job Description: Maintenance Supervisor
The primary responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Ensuring all machines are in optimal working condition.
- Strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for machinery.
- Monitoring and accurately reporting the usage of CO2 and Diesel.
- Ensuring a stable and constant power supply to all factory equipment.
- Monitoring and reporting power usage and consumption accurately.
- Maintaining the good working conditions of factory generators.
- Conducting daily, weekly, monthly, and periodic inspections, servicing, and maintenance of factory equipment for enhanced efficiency.
- Ensuring all equipment is ready for production use.
- Keeping Cooling Tower Reservoirs clean.
- Supplying portable water to all production sections.
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness within the section.
- Enforcing proper dress code within the section.
- Conducting One Point Lessons for all subordinates.
- Striving for zero Lost Time Accidents (LTA) every day.
- Performing any other duties assigned.
Related Article: Vacancies at vivo Communication Technology Nigeria
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month