Are you interested in pursuing your higher education abroad, with scholarship funds in 2024, and the USA to be precise? Then look no further than the Yale University Scholarships for International Students 2024. In this article, we will walk you through the application process on how to apply for the University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students 2024.
Yale University Scholarships for International Students 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for all international students around the world. The Yale Scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs. The amount of the scholarship can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year. On average, Yale’s need-based scholarship is more than $50,000.
Yale University is a private research university in New Haven, Connecticut. It was founded in 1701, making it the third-oldest higher education institution in the United States. Yale is part of the Ivy League and is one of the nine colonial colleges established before the American Revolution.
Yale University provides scholarships in the form of financial aid. About 63% of undergraduate students, including international students, receive financial aid. For graduate scholarships, students need to apply to their chosen departments, as funding policies vary among departments. Individual departments, not the university as a whole, determine funding for graduate students. There are numerous scholarships in the USA for Degrees, Master and PhD students. You can check them as well.
Related Article: Harvard university scholarships for international students 2024
- Level of Study: Degrees, Master, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in USA
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: Not specific
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Yale University Scholarships Benefits
Yale University’s scholarship is designed to fully cover the financial need determined by the family’s circumstances. The assessment takes into account your parent’s income, assets, and overall financial situation to determine the scholarship amount. The Yale Scholarship can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year, with the average need-based scholarship exceeding $50,000.
Moreover, students whose parents earn less than $65,000 annually are not required to cover any expenses. Therefore, if your parents’ yearly income is below $65,000, the Yale University scholarship covers tuition, housing, and meals.
Related Article: University of Toronto Scholarships for International Students 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships for international students 2024
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships for the 2024/2025 academic year, you must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores must be at least:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL,
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL,
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL.
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher are also accepted.
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide.
You qualify for the scholarship if:
- You are enrolled in or eligible for the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible for an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that supports students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs like Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home, or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counsellor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Click here to join our social media platforms for new updates
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship 2024?
For the Yale University scholarship for the academic year 2024/2025, the specific requirements are:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Two Teacher Recommendations from your previous institution
- Standardized Test Results: A minimum of 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report, including a transcript
- Final Report
- Mid-Year Report
- A GPA of 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent in your undergraduate degree, as determined by a credential evaluation agency
For Graduate Students:
- A GPA of 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent in your undergraduate degree, as determined by a credential evaluation agency or a relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution
- A minimum of 3.10 GRE or equivalent on other tests
To apply for the scholarship, visit the school’s official website at www.yale.edu/admissions for more detailed information. Make sure to fulfil these requirements and submit your application before the specified deadlines.
To apply and learn more about the Yale University Scholarships for International Students 2024, kindly visit:
FAQs On Yale University Scholarships.
1. Can you get a full scholarship at Yale University?
2. What is the chance of getting a scholarship to Yale?
The chance of getting a scholarship to Yale University is challenging because it’s highly competitive. Many students apply, and Yale has high academic and extracurricular standards. Your chances improve with exceptional grades, test scores, and achievements. Also, demonstrating financial need might play a role. It’s essential to excel academically and participate in meaningful activities to increase your chances.
3. Does Yale give scholarships to international students?
Yale University Scholarships for International Students 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for all international students around the world. The Yale Scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs.
4. What GPA is required for Yale?
5. Can I get into Yale without SAT?
Yes, you can apply to Yale University without submitting SAT scores. Yale, like many other universities, has adopted a test-optional policy, allowing applicants to decide whether or not to include standardized test scores as part of their application. If you choose not to submit SAT scores, the admissions committee will focus on other aspects of your application, such as your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, essays, and letters of recommendation. Keep in mind that other factors become more crucial in demonstrating your academic abilities and potential for success at Yale.